Here are the last 6 Rules for Life that I recently spent time pondering while backpacking with a longtime friend in Mount Robson Provincial Park. Again, all credit to the wisdom of the Dalai Lama, who also knows mountains well.
Here are the last 6:
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.